Reagent rotor with integrated cooling
– Enables 28 day onboard stability for most reagents
– 32 reagent positions
– Ready-to-use, liquid-stable reagents
– Methodologies referenced to industry standards
Barcoded reagents for easy loading and tracking
– Reagent bottle barcode loads assay ID, expiration date, lot number, bottle size, test count
– Test parameters, calibration, and control values also loaded via barcode
Sample rotor with Positive Sample Identification (PSID)
– Increases productivity and reduces errors
– Accommodates 50 samples and 12 auxiliary positions
– Primary tubes (13 x75 mm) and sample cups
Dry ISE Technology Patented dry Ion Selective Electrodes (ISE) technology
– Reduces reagent waste and operating costs
– Long onboard stability from 3 months – 2 years
– Longer linear range
Command Center New best-in-class operator interface with Selectra Touch Pro software
– Touch screen monitor with next generation software navigation
– Intuitive color icons guide the operator through daily workflow
– Rapid access to key operations at a touch
Powerful software capabilities simplify operation
– Automated sample programming with optional host query LIS interface and PSID
– Real time tracking to plan and manage on-board inventory
– 40 configurable result checks enable auto validation
– Automated programming of assays, calibrators and control values using barcodes
– Maintenance tasks can be scheduled to run automatically when chemistry analyzer is not in use
– Powerful reporting and back up functionality
Start of the Day
Up to 266 photometric and electrolyte tests/hour.
32 refrigerated reagent positions for 10 mL, 25 mL and 50 mL reagent bottles
Cooled to 10°C +/- 4°C at normal laboratory conditions
All reagent positions can be assigned as R1, R2 and R3.
50 barcode readable positions
12 auxiliary positions
All positions fit 13×75 mm primary and secondary tubes and pediatric cups
All positions can be used for calibrators, controls, normal, pediatric and STAT samples.
Analytical Modes (Single, Dual and Triple reagent system)
Kinetic measurement with linearity check
Mono- and bichromatic end point measurement with or without bichromatic reagent blank and/or sample blank correction
Two point measurement; with or without slope blank
Graphic plot of all measuring points
Predilution and automatic reflex dilution as needed
Non-linear calibration curves
Prozone check for immunology tests
Up to 15 controls can be defined, 3 per test
Westgard or Basic QC rules
Quality control statistics.
Standards and Regulations
122 x 75 x 61 cm (W x H x D)
48 x 30 x 24 in(W x H x D)
Weight: 95 kg (210 lbs).
Host-Query interface available
Host: RS 232 or Ethernet (TCP/IP)* through LIS-2A protocol.
*Under development Environmental Conditions
Temperature: 15 – 32 °C (59 – 90 °F)
Humidity: 15 – 85% RH
Altitude: up to 2000 m
Plumbing: No dedicated water or drain required
– Voltage: 100 – 240 Vac
– Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
– Power (max): 380 VA .
Touch screen navigation
Operating system: Windows™ Embedded.
Options Barcode Reader
Hand held CCD barcode reader used for reagent identification and automated programing of assays, controls, and calibrators.
Dry ISE Module
Patented Solid State Electrode Technology
Measures Sodium, Potassium, Chloride and CO2.
Positive Sample Identification
Positive Sample Identification (PSID) reads all popular barcodes.
Printer supported by MS Windows™.
ProActive Maintenance Kit
Complete parts kit for annual preventive maintenance.
The broad test menu provides flexibility in reagent containers with optimum sized packaging to further enhance efficiency. New features enable automated programming of assays, with barcoded reagents, calibrators and controls streamlining operations and reducing errors.
Dedicated line of ready-to-use, liquid-stable assays, packaged to fit the BenchTop laboratory
Tied to proven methodologies, referenced and traceable to industry standards
Standardized results across ELITech Clinical Systems Selectra Family
Ongoing commitment to develop new methods and enhancements