Typically 140 photometric and electrolyte tests / hour.
Reagent and Sample System
- One rotor combining sample and reagent positions
- Inner rotor ring:
- 30 refrigerated reagent positions for 10 mL, 25 mL and 50 mL reagent bottles
- Cooled to 10°C +/- 4°C at normal laboratory conditions
- All reagent positions can be assigned as R1, R2 and R3.
- Outer rotor ring:
- 25 barcode readable positions
- All positions fit 13×75 mm primary and secondary tubes and pediatric cups
- All positions can be used for calibrators, controls, normal, pediatric and STAT samples.
- R1 volume 110-400 µl
- 1000 µl reagent syringe:
- R2 volume 0-180 µl
- R3 volume 0-180 µl
- Programmable in 1 µl steps
- Sample volume 1-30 µl
- 100 µl sample syringe:
- Programmable in 0.1 µl steps
- Programmable dilution ratios 1:5 up to 1:100 in one step increments with 3 possible diluents
- Pre-heated probe with level detection, collision protection and integrated mixer.
- Cost effective, semi-disposable cuvette rotor with 48 cuvettes
- 10,000 tests per rotor
- Typical reagent consumption 250 µl per test
- Measurement temperature 37°C, controlled by Peltier elements.
Quartz-iodine lamp 12V-20W.
- Optical unit with 8 position filter wheel
- 340, 405, 505, 546, 578, 620, 660, 700 nm standard wavelengths
- Other wavelengths available on request.
- 0.1 to 3.0 Absorbance
- Resolution 0.001 Abs.
Analytical Modes (Single, Dual and Triple reagent system)
- Kinetic measurement with linearity check
- Mono- and bichromatic end point measurement with or without bichromatic reagent blank and/or sample blank correction
- Two point measurement; with or without slope blank
- Graphic plot of all measuring points
- Predilution and automatic reflex dilution as needed
- Non-linear calibration curves
- Prozone check for immunology tests
- Cut-off declaration
- Calculated tests.
- Up to 15 controls can be defined, 3 per test
- Westgard or Basic QC rules
- Levey-Jennings plots
- Quality control statistics.
~950 mL per hour when fully operating.
Standards and Regulations
- Pending FDA clearance
- 90 x 75 x 60 cm (W x H x D)
- 36 x 30 x 24 in (W x H x D)
- Weight: 75 kg (165 lbs).
- State of the art Host-Query interface available;
- Host: RS 232 or Ethernet (TCP/IP) through LIS-2A protocol.
- Temperature: 15 – 32 °C (59 – 90 °F)
- Humidity: 15 – 85% RH
- Altitude: up to 2000 m
- Plumbing: No dedicated water or drain required
- Voltage: 100 – 240 Vac
- Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Power (max): 350 VA .
- Touch screen navigation
- Operating system: Windows™ Embedded
Hand held CCD barcode reader used for reagent identification and automated programing of assays, controls, and calibrators.
Dry ISE Module
- Patented Solid State Electrode Technology
- Indirect Measurement
- Dilution 1:14
- Measures Sodium, Potassium, Chloride and CO2.
Positive Sample Identification
Positive Sample Identification (PSID) reads all popular barcodes.
Printer supported by MS Windows™.
ProActive Maintenance Kit
Complete parts kit for annual preventive maintenance.
There are no reviews yet.