- Quickly and easily processes up to four 96-well microplates and up to 12 different assays simultaneously
- The most advanced and user-friendly control system available, designed with full walk-away capability, sample ID-bar code reading, chain-of-custody and instrument self-diagnostics
- Precise liquid-handling capabilities
- Performs the full complement of analytics…adding samples and reagents, washing, incubation and absorbance detection
- Modular design that is easy to use, maintain and upgrade; simply slide a new module into an existing position and it is instantly recognized by the DSX® software
With over 2,500 DSX workstations placed to-date worldwide, it is clear: The DSX delivers everything needed to ensure the rigorous, repeatable analyses required in critical applications including immunology, infectious disease, hormone, allergy, blood-chemistry, drugs-of-abuse testing, food safety, forensics and environmental testing.