- With easy-to-read scale and large labelling field for easy marking, in fired-on, highly durable white ceramic.
- Service temperature limit of the PU plastic coating: –30 °C to +135 °C (instructions for autoclaving, see laboratory catalogue).
- The coating provides scratch, leak and splinter protection and is ideally suited to both the transport and storage of hazardous media or valuable samples.
- UV protection up to approx. 380 nm wavelength. High transparency. Suitable for microwaving.
- Safety instructions
- Download Product Brochure
- Download Overview Bottle Range
You can find further information about the DURAN® protect laboratory bottle here.