The Cytopro Cytocentrifuge Rotor is an accessory for the ELITechGroup Biomedical Systems stainers that deposit an enriched monolayer of white cells onto microscope slides.
Only EBS’ Cytopro rotor has these patented features:
- Compressed flow control ring in the Cytopad® yields the highest cell recovery in the industry.
- Automatic pad alignment. Parts snap together easily and correctly every time.
- Convenient pre-wetting port for increased and more consistent cell yields.
- Superior clamping mechanism for consistently reliable performance.
- Sample protection cutout for trouble free chamber removal.
- Smooth and positive push-lever chamber retraction.
Only EBS’ Cytopro sets the standard for convenience and ease of use:
- Fast and easy loading and unloading.
- Compact, lightweight rotor for ease of handling, storing and transporting.
- Shallow rotor profile for easy access.
- Slide label visible during sample loading.
- Generous 7 mm sample display area (36% larger than the 6 mm Shandon Cytospin™ single).
- Internal clamping-no loose parts.
- Disposable/reusable chambers.
- Choice of fast or slow absorption pads.
- Choice of single or double chambers each giving the same excellent results.
- Choice of large volume Cytopro Magnum chambers where the suspension fluid is automatically absorbed at the end of the run.
- Using the Wescor Hub Adapter (AC-080), the Wescor Cytopro rotor can be used on the Thermo Shandon Cytos pin® 2, 3 or 4.
There are no reviews yet.